S.A.M.V. 6 S.A.M.V. 6

Mixed feelings; almost not worth the wait, but...

Well, I've waited a long time for this sequel to come out, and here it is. I'm a little dissapointed, however, because it seems like the characters aren't the same anymore. I mean, maybe it's just me, and that's fine.

I guess I was expecting a little bit more. Speaking of which, it was REALLY short! I know a lot of time was spent into just making the script, but DAMN I was expecting more.

Did I hate it? No. Did I like it? Actually, yes. But, please Jason (if you read this), beef up the story a little bit more, and keep it interesting. And most of all, keep it FUNNY! It can be serious and still have some good humor to it (not saying that this didn't, it had it's moments).

Keep up the good work, though, I'm sure this will get much better, just don't dissapoint everyone.

BaconMask responds:

You know I read all of these, man!

My whole intent on this project was to push the characters farther than they've ever wanted to go. It's probably the darkest work I've ever done, but to reassure you - the characters are the same, they are being put through a trail. Things get much, much worse. Stick around for 7 and 8 - you're going to see the true colors of all of the characters emerge.

I am sorry that it wasn't everything you hoped it would be, but I really do think you'll like the next ones better. After this saga, things will go back to "normal" for the guys. As normal as can be expected. =P

btw - this is the first time I've heard anyone say this was too short! That's awesome you say that, because I'm going to post up the "Director's cut" on the webstie once I get everything sorted out.

Thanks for watching, and keep the faith! I ain't sold out =)

Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

This was one of the most strangest...

One thing I really enjoyed about this film was that it was different. It also brings out the two types of sexuality in human beings, the love aspect and that of the suck-'n-fuck. It really brought out sympathy in me for the main character. Of course, if it were not for hte music, this film would be much worse.

Taco-Man: Hurricane Taco-Man: Hurricane

Well, here is my opinion, if anyone really cares

Well, I do believe that the problem in the south would be better taken care of if we wern't in the middle of a war...and right now it makes you think if the war is really worth it. Anyway, I also think better procedures could be taken to deal with this national crisis. Now for the bashing news: not only are you blaming Bush for this crisis, you are pointlessly blaming him and other politicians almost off the subject entirely. I mean, sure, I do not approve of this war or our president, and I am upset about the way our money is being spent more on the war instead of our HOME, but come on! This was almost a completely waste of time. The toon was strong at first, but got off subject for just another Bush bashing.

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

i agree that it was good random humor...

...but the last part was not funny at all

Zelda Trancified! Zelda Trancified!

Ah, back in the day!...

This is a pretty good re-arrangement of a phenomenal and familiar melody. Makes me wanna do some extasy and play my nintendo at the same time!

Pyroific responds:

Count me in!

(//_-,) The Violins Rise (//_-,) The Violins Rise

Ambience meets urgence

This was a really amazing piece! It seemed like there were many different influences on the piece. I loved the ambient feeling, but when the solo violin came in, then it seemed the mood changed. It was really cool, but maybe if only the piece could have had just a teensy bit more variety. Other than that, it was really well made and at a perfect length. Keep up the good work!

Winter Sojourn Winter Sojourn

Very, very immersive.

This was a very good piece of music. In fact, the music is still going through my mind right now because it's very hard to forget such a wonderful sound. Great job!

By the way, go to submissions and check out my song. I'd like to know what you think. Keep up the good work!

garyevor responds:

I appreciate your thoughts, they mean a lot to me. I'll give your music a listen.
Thanks,